Need a E commerce website developer

Posted In: Staffing Solutions

• Robert Hawkes
    Participant
    Robert Hawkes on #885

I am looking for an eCommerce website developer who can develop my concept into an e-shop. I have a business idea in my mind and how I will sell it, but I do not know much about the technical part.

Can someone suggest what kind of technology should I be using, what platform (like woocommerce, shopify etc) and what should be the skill set of the person I plan to hire for this stuff?

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Shilpi Kaul shilpi kaul.
    Itstaffing
    Keymaster
    itstaffing on #886

Hi Robert

I have been into IT consulting since long and I have worked on hundreds of projects till date and ecart/eshop/ecommerce jobs being few of them.

As far as technologies are concerned there are many options in market. Stand-alone platforms like Woocommerce, Magento, Zencart etc and some new self hosted products like Shopify, Wix, Squarespace which are simpler to develop and maintain.

If you plan to hire a single person for this job, it might get a little tough. You will have to consider that if you want to customize design, product pages, ordering system etc or maybe tune everything just as you want them, you will need a designer, a developer and data entry person also to add product information etc. That means you will need more than one person to develop this website, as the skill sets required are different and it is very unlikely that a single person will know all of them.

Do consider the information I have shared above and write back if you have more doubts. As an IT consultant I can help you plan better and can also help you develop it.

Keep in touch.

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by Itstaffing itstaffing.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Shilpi Kaul shilpi kaul.
    Robert Hawkes
    Participant
    Robert Hawkes on #890

Thanks for the detailed reply.

Multiple persons will cost a lot and I do not yet have such big budget to start with. Can you suggest an option where I can manage stuff at a lower budget or maybe with a single person.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Shilpi Kaul shilpi kaul.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.