How learn Cloud Computing Skills ??

Posted In: Staffing Solutions

• Jason Fuller
    Participant
    Jason Fuller on #894

Lately we all have been coming across a lot of new terms like cloud computing, cloud storage etc. I was wondering if it will be a good idea to develop some skills in this cloud based service scenario. I am a system engineer working in Ubuntu based environment. I have not upgraded my skills much in the last 5 years, so I was looking forward to learn some new things. The cloud services based skills look promising.

Any comments by the experts here on whats going on in the Cloud service recruitment market.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Itstaffing itstaffing.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Itstaffing itstaffing.
    • This topic was modified 1 month ago by Shilpi Kaul shilpi kaul.
    Itstaffing
    Keymaster
    itstaffing on #898

You are on the right track Jason. There is a huge demand-supply gap in professionals with cloud computing skills . All sized companies, small or large, are trying to keep up with market trends and struggling to get competent resources in this field. The companies are finding it hard to procure a human resource which can fill the gap between the needs and technology.

No wonder cloud based services are gaining popularity at a steady pace these days but the manpower required to bring this technology to masses is running low on count yet.

Platforms like Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud Platform are offering certifications, and this will help raise count of such professionals in the market.  Several enterprises/businesses are already training their existing employees/developers/ on AWS, Microsoft Azure, and a variety of other cloud technologies.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Shilpi Kaul shilpi kaul.
    Susan Lee
    Participant
    Susan Lee on #904

I was looking for cloud hosting services, but this seem to be a insight into what makes cloud services work. Never mind. Though not very helpful in my context, but it was informative.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Shilpi Kaul shilpi kaul.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.