Hire a consultant to shift to cloud enviroment

Posted In: Cloud Consulting

• Nelson
    Participant
    Nelson on #910

Where should I look for a consultant who can guide me to shift from the present legacy environment to a cloud environment. I have many products running on many different hosting servers and local severs. I want to consolidate the entire staff and at the same time make sure it is future ready.

I have many websites running on Linux and Window shared servers, some web app or portals running on dedicated Linux servers. I also have mobile apps hosted and some staging servers on a local server. I also plan to setup a mailing server and storage space.

Please assist.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Itstaffing itstaffing.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Shilpi Kaul shilpi kaul.
    Itstaffing
    Keymaster
    itstaffing on #911

Hi

I am sure there will be many consultants available if you search on google who can guide you in this. But I would like to introduce myself and offer my expertise and share sincere advice in this domain for a hassle free execution of your requirements.

I have been into IT consulting for over a decade. Recently the terminologies have changed to match the market trends and a new concept called Cloud Hosting has come up.  I have complete knowledge in that domain also and thus now I am also known as a “Cloud Consultant“.

But my work largely remains the same. I make things happen for my clients using my proficiency in the field along with the best and latest technologies in the market. I provide my clients with know-how which is much required to make best decisions for their business.

As far as your requirement is concerned i.e. a cloud solution to club all your needs like hosting, servers, storage etc. It’s possible to do exactly what you are asking for but it depends on various factors. For that I have a few queries before I can suggest you something:

1. Size of organization
    2.  Setup budget
    3. Operational budget
    4. Existing setup layout, etc.

You can contact me anytime through my business website here:

https://globalitsvcs.com

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Itstaffing itstaffing.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Itstaffing itstaffing.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Shilpi Kaul shilpi kaul.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.